We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit in the winter (so no review for pool or beach)
--It is less expensive than other properties in the Dells
--The layout of the 2 bed/bath was spacious for 3 people (but would have been very tight for 6-- I don't know where you would put the rollaway bed in the 2nd bedroom, or even if there would be enough room to pull it out of the closet)
--It has a kitchen (but did not have everything necessary to cook-- like a baking sheet or pan to go in the oven)
--More attention needs to be paid to the cleaning-- inside there were dozens of dead house flies on the window sills, there were stains on the bedspreads, etc. Outside on the porch there was an ashtray filled with cigarette butts and dirty glassware-- I called the main office when we first checked in and told them this and they responded: "We don't care about that- we only care if someone leaves cigarette butts inside."
--The closet doors were broken off their tracks and barely opened
--The walls are SO thin we could hear everything people did in adjacent units (walking, talking, snoring, toilet flushing, etc)
--Even with the heat turned up it was VERY cold-- you could feel a breeze coming through the closed doors and the heat came only from a few small radiators
--The jets in the "jacuzzi hot tub" in the master bedroom didn't work- they made noise but no water came out
--In general things were broken and shoddy-- the detergent dispenser drawer on the dishwasher was broken, the screen on the front door was broken, the blinds on some of the windows were broken, the tub was broken, some of the lamps didn't work, the kitchen cabinets were really cheaply made, the medicine cabinets in the bathroom had duct tape around the edges, etc.
This could be a really great property, but it needs a serious update, better management, and WAY better housekeeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club Resort, located on beautiful Lake Delton, will surround you with lush gardens, palms, cascading waterfalls, and romantic sunsets. At the Caribbean Club Resort, you will be convinced you are far away from all earthly concerns, but are only minutes away from everything the Wisconsin Dells has to offer - major attractions, casino, golf, public indoor & outdoor water parks, and top notch restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Caribbean Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Caribbean Resort Wisconsin Dells