Caribbean Club Resort
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$164
$144
HIExpress.com
$229
AscendHotels
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$163
$159
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$153
$124
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$127
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$101
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$290
$281
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Hotels.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$123
$117
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
$180
Priceline
All reviewslake deltonwater heaterquiet sidegreat view of the lakeoff seasonfamily orientedlate checkfun placeindoor and outdoor poolscondofireplacejacuzzisummerattractionskidsrollawaywasher
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My husband and I went on a weekend getaway to the dells. We did some last minute research and came across the Caribbean Club resort and based on the awesome specials they were providing for April (10% off room + gas discount for mileage) we decided to book a 1 bedroom condo- #503 to be exact.

I read some of the reviews and was a little apprehensive since other guests had mentioned the cleanliness. However, our room was very clean and updated. Very spacious!!! We spent most of our time in the master bedroom either relaxing in the king size bed or in the hot tub whirlpool. The condo also offers 2 fireplaces and full kitchen, 4 person dining table, plenty of seating, breakfast bar, and small patio outside the bedroom. They give you 1 free fire log at check in (ask if they forget to offer) that lasts for 4 hrs.

The experience may be different in the summer months when there are more people and all the amenities are available. It was very relaxing for us.

The only cons that I can think of ate that they have set office hours, so make sure to check them if you plan on checking in later in the evening as you will have special instructions. And also, the bed was not the most comfortable for us- especially with me being 5 months pregnant.

I would recommend this resort!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The great thing about this rental is that it is family owned. The owners use this as their second home for their weekend get-a-ways. There are many advantages to dealing with a private owner. There is a more comfortable feeling with the rental because it is family friendly and stocked with everything you need. Prices tend to be more reaonable and attention to customer satisfaction is a priority for these owners. Rent unit 108 if you want a comfortable and relaxing vacation with a unbelievable of Lake Delton!

Room Tip: If you ask the owners, they can provide you with information on activities, restaurants, spas, and basically give you insight into everything the Dells has to offer!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jilliemay
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I had some hesitation staying at this resort due to bad reviews but contacted the General Manager before our arrival. He assured me the condo would be clean and said he would inform housekeeping before our arrival of my concerns regarding cleanliness from recent reviews. He also said he would personally inspect the condo we were staying in. Before our arrival we ended up with a complimentary upgrade to condo 605, on the lakefront to assure us. The condo was recently updated and the views to the lake were beautiful. The kids had fun in the pool and it was nice to be close to everything at the Dells but relax a little bit off the beaten path in the morning. I was very impressed with the General Manager's response to my concerns and his efforts to make our stay a positive and memorable one. We had a blast visiting the many attractions at the Dells and Noah's Ark and relaxed in the evening sipping our wine and beer on the beach. The kids loved feeding the baby ducks swimming nearby. We would recommend condo #605 to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 233Traveler
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I am a frequent visitor of this resort and very familiar with its policies so wanted to take the time to respond to a couple recent reviews. Although most units are part of a rental program which is managed through the office at the resort...NOT ALL ARE. There are a handful that are rented out independently by the owners. Unfortunately Caremore, since you paid a deposit to the owner personally then that unit is not in the program. That means that the front desk staff and cleaning staff have nothing to do with that rental. Your complaints need to be directed to the owner of the unit and not plastered here. It is not an objective review of the actual resort but rather a rant about a specific unit that is not overseen by the office staff who are there to assist you in the local area and any emergencies that may arise. The cleaning staff is independently hired by the owner.

Maxwelly, there is a late check out policy...leave your keys on the counter and shut the door behind you. This is what most people do at hotels and resorts now. You do not actually have to go to the frontdesk to check out anymore. If your only complaint is the shower curtain, did you ask for a new one? Your rant seems to be extremely unprofessional considering your are a physician. A true professional would know how to handle this in a manner far better than posting on here and so personally attacking an employee. You sound like you are angry about not being able to check out so you are taking it out on the staff.

I am sorry for this review but this resort has a lot of great staff and great amenities. It is frustrating to see two back to back negative reviews of this nature without making sure some truth is at least presented. If you go to the resort website you can veiw pictures of all the condos in the rental program.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank tam_girl67
Reviewed August 6, 2011

The shower curtain was moldy and the patio chairs were black.
But he views of the lake were gorgeous.
However,the greasy haired clerk who obviously does not own a clean shirt was extremely rude. He did not have a clean shirt at the time of check in nor at check out and looked very dishelved and filthy. To add insult to injury he was very rude and greatly lacked professionalism. Actually telling me that I had no common sense because I was forced for time to check out at 1030pm. Mind you I happen not only to be a citizen ,who deserves respect, but I am also a family physician and I was EXTREMELY offended.
I recommend that he needs to look and act more professional and they need to have a late check-out policy and clean the place a bit more thoroughly. The mold on the curtain consumed the whole base of the curtain and my family had to wear flip flops in the shower and wipe down the patio furniture with soap and water before sitting on it.

Room Tip: filthy shower and curtain
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family