We stayed at TwonHome #109 (Best TownHome Location) on July 2-5, 2011.
Age: 40, 39, 18, 16 & 7.
Place was very clean and very well and nicely furnished. WE LOVED IT.
Two bedrooms upstairs (one was Master Bedroom w/huge tub).
This is the way to go if you have a family of 5 as I do. Plasma TV's & two fireplaces down & up makes this townhome look even better.
It's absolutely worth the money to upgrade from a condo if you can.
Pool area is good also with indoor pool & outdoor.
We stayed in Mt. Olympus resort and it was fine but very busy & it does not have a feel of a place like this one.
We've rented a boat at a place that was about 5min away: Ski Boat $450/day, Pontoon Boat $225/day, Waverunner $450/day they also have half day rentals but it's about $50 bucks cheeper.
We booked this place with 4 months advance so 4th of July was busy.
This is the place for you if you don't like the big busy & big hustle at the main Wisconsin Dells strip resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club Resort, located on beautiful Lake Delton, will surround you with lush gardens, palms, cascading waterfalls, and romantic sunsets. At the Caribbean Club Resort, you will be convinced you are far away from all earthly concerns, but are only minutes away from everything the Wisconsin Dells has to offer - major attractions, casino, golf, public indoor & outdoor water parks, and top notch restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Caribbean Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Caribbean Resort Wisconsin Dells