“Great Dells Value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aloha Beach Resort & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
You added Aloha Beach Resort & Suites to your Saves list
Ranked #16 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Hastings, Minnesota, United States
“Great Dells Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Excellent trip and resort.

Great amenities.

A few more fire pits, or a group fire pit would help! It was very hard to sign out a fire pit. The canoes and paddleboats were a big plus. The pool was clean, and the grounds were very clean.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Polish first
Villa Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

What a wonderful resort! Stayed for 2 nights (wish we had a week) in early August 2014. Our room in the high-rise was great. Best part of our stay was enjoying the well-groomed outdoor facilities. Two playgrounds for our 2 year old grandson to run wild in, large clean sand beach, indoor pool , outdoor pool, kiddie pool, long peninsula for fishing and picnicking with bonfire pits, free grills galore and a large pier/boat dock. First stay - planning on making this our annual family event venue.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

we first stayed here summer 2013. we loved it then and loved it just as much this time. it is clean, well priced, has lots of amenities (we used a fire pit and grill by the lake this year), is in a beautiful setting, and the employees were gracious, fair, and friendly. our teenage boys loved it, too. we will be back.

Stayed July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We recently stayed at our regular resort this July. I can't tell you what a pleasure as usual that it is to stay here. We have been going here every year since my children were small. They still get excited even as teenagers when they know we will be going. The Management and employees have always treated us like FAMILY. The amenities are super. The view of lake Delton is spectacular from the rooms. Speaking of rooms. Everything has always been exceptional. Bonfires off the lake at night to swimming and jacuzzi's. Restaurants that are even within walking distance, as well as attractions. We are always sad when our stay is over. We plan on staying there again sometime this summer.

Room Tip: Try and get the 2nd or 3rd floor. The view of Lake Delton is gorgeous!!
      Location
2 Thank Dominic C
New Haven, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We picked this place because of the great reviews. We stayed in the family suite and everyone in our family enjoyed our stay here. If you can get past the crabby ladies at the front desk and get outside to enjoy everything you will be pleased! We enjoyed the playground and the pool was clean and water was great! They have paddle and row boats with life jackets available, plenty of grills, picnic tables and chairs, volleyball net on the small beach and we really enjoyed the fire pits by the lake. Our room was just like the pictures and was clean but the beds were very hard. I had problems with the beds but my husband and son liked them. Also a few of the nights we had noisy neighbors who wanted to party all night and were very loud. I understand people are on vacation but partying until 2:00 am in the family suites is too late. Although we had a few issues, cleanliness is important to us and that was not a problem here. We had a lot of fun and would stay here again.

Rooms
2 Thank Jak2605
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Walking into aloha beach resort you can tell it hasn't been updated in a while. To the left there is a closet/ pantry of items you can purchase and to the right they had bundles of wood. When approaching the desk a lady came out after a minute or two. It seemed like we were bothering her and very short. Not a friendly person. So after getting checked in we went to our room. Room didn't smell fresh and clean, it had about 4 to 5 flies flying around, there was some debris on the floor and microwave spelt bad like something was burnt in there recently. We went back to the desk to see if we could change rooms because of these issues. They answer was "No we are sold out". I continued to tell her about the issues and she replied with we will have to check the room first. By this point I furious at the fact that I was being treated so rudely by this lady so I wanted a full refund. A couple minutes later we talked to the manager who came at us very upset. Said that they could take care of the flies a debris on the floor but we are staying tonight. We proceed to tell him we wanted a full refund and we didn't want to stay the night because of the cleanliness issues and poor service. He said it wasn't fair to him that he would be out of tonight's money. so I agreed back well its not fair to us to stay in a room with Flies flying around. He told his housekeepers are tired and they miss things. Which I understand because I am a housekeeping manager at a busy downtown milwaukee hotel, but that doesn't excuse the poor service. After stating that he went on a rant saying "what's wrong with my mom?" "Mom come out here what's wrong with your service" she said "nothing wrong" then he proceeded to say "all these people on trip advisor say she's rude. I would like to know. Is it because of her accent?" I couldn't believe this was happening. The owner of the hotel was yelling at me about his mom. I got bad vibes after that like we would've been watch the entire time we stayed their and that they would of went thru our stuff. We wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so we left without a full refund. He did call us later to say that he was giving us a full refund and apologize but it doesn't make up for this horrible experience. I would never stay there or recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
9 Thank Julia F
Marengo, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I found this Hotel to be excellent in all area's. As a matter of fact, I've never written a comment before as far as I can remember. Our room was large enough for 6 people. 4 adults and 2 teenagers. It had 3 beds which were quite comfortable. We always bring our own pillows so that wasn't an issue. The room was exceptionally clean and kept that way the whole 6 days we stayed there. It had both a microwave and refrigerator. Smokers can smoke on the deck which we found very convenient. The only thing the room didn't have was a hairdryer but you can get one from the office.

The location was great. It was off the strip but only a few blocks away from all the activity.

It was on a nice sandy beach where we can canoe or paddle boat which we took advantage of. They have both indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpools as well as a child's pool. They have a nice playground in 2 different area's. They have plenty of fire pits and grills for everyone. The beach had plenty of chairs to laze around and look at the beautiful lake. BTW, That huge house you see from the lake is Mr. Mount Olympus's.

I found the staff to be very friendly. I have seen other ppl complain about the elderly lady but I found her to be quite pleasant. We always chatted every morning. I found her to be quite friendly. The cleaning staff went about their business and didn't bother anyone. They certainly keep the grounds and resort clean.

I will definitely go back here. I could not find one thing wrong with either the staff, the hotel, or the grounds.

Rooms