Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$164
$144
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$163
$159
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$130
$124
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$127
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$101
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Travelocity
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$125
$122
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$123
$117
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
$180
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$290
$281
Travelocity
All reviewspaddle boatslake deltonindoor and outdoor poolsfire pitpicnic tablesfamily reunionthe main stripgreat view of the laketeenage boysoff the beaten pathfree passes to noah's arkhot tubtwo queen bedswater parkplaygroundsaunabonfire
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family and I stayed here for our first time traveling to the Dells. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and quiet and very clean this hotel was. I was very impressed. We arrived early and the front desk staff was nice enough to allow us to eat our lunch on the grounds and give us our Noah's Ark passes early even though our room was not yet ready. The rooms are little outdated, but very clean! I loved the outdoor and indoor pools and hot tubs. I also loved how it was set up with grills, picnic tables and boats outside. There was plenty to do at the hotel after we got back from the park. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed July 7, 2014

For family of 5 the best place you could imagine to spend your vacation, we stayed 4 nights, great views, huge grass area, fire pits, grills, play grounds, sandy shore by the lake and awesome pools even a place to dock your boat or jet ski, clean and well maintained rooms,you have your space and do not feel crowd even if all rooms are taken that's because the resort is huge, kids can't wait to go there again we all had great time and I would strongly recommend this place for your vacation

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MPADNC
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed in a 2 queen size room w balcony, very clean hotel included tickets for each registered guess to Noahs ark for each day of the stay, located close to eaverything but in a quieter area of the Dell's on Lake Dalton.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank tlagrange
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our family usually stays at the big fancy hotels and water parks because then you are almost guarenteed quality of room etc. This time we chose to stay at Aloha. I was a little nervous at first but was suprised. The rooms and grounds of the hotel were EXTREMLY clean and well maintained (they even cleaned the grills every morning). The room was slightly out dated, beds were a little uncomfortable but what do you expect, its a hotel for $105 a night in the dells... The indoor pool/hot tub were good, full of kids of course and the outside pool/hot tub was nice also, very well maintained. We stayed in the bigger hotel part and had an awesome view of the lake and of the pool area. (I would consider staying in the smaller part because its a walk outside and your on the lake-which is super convienent). The room came with Noahs Ark passes also, which those are a $35 value in itself. The only complaints I have are the lady at the front desk is rude, but maybe shes just over worked, and I wish the regular hotel had balconies that were on the ground level. If you are a person that likes fancy hotels, dont stay here. If you are a middle of the road family looking for a deal, STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Bring hair dryer and shampoo!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MrsBerger16
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The experience here was great and I loved the indoor and outdoor pools. One thing that I might suggest is to put in pool basketball hoops . I feel like more people would come if there were basketball hoops on the pool so people can play pool basketball.

• Stayed: August 2013