“Great family resort and super close to Dells!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #16 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We brought our 2 kids here and it was great. We didn't want to be right on the strip because it can get to loud. This resort was right on Lake Delton. Was beautiful . There was paddle boats , playground , sand pit, jacuzzi and baby pool and outdoor pool. Walking distance from Dells. Perfect location!! This hotel did the job . Little bit outdated with the way it looks and the way they do things but very clean and nice and helpful staff! They keep the grounds beautiful . The downfall about Aloha is that there is a lot of loud roudy kids very loud late into the night. We had to keep A/C running to block out the noise. No one seemed to watch these kids . Also the beds are not very comfortable . Hurt my back. Otherwise great clean hotel and super kid friendly . We will be back here next year!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank rgala20
There are newer reviews for Aloha Beach Resort & Suites

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family and I stayed here for our first time traveling to the Dells. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and quiet and very clean this hotel was. I was very impressed. We arrived early and the front desk staff was nice enough to allow us to eat our lunch on the grounds and give us our Noah's Ark passes early even though our room was not yet ready. The rooms are little outdated, but very clean! I loved the outdoor and indoor pools and hot tubs. I also loved how it was set up with grills, picnic tables and boats outside. There was plenty to do at the hotel after we got back from the park. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed July 7, 2014

For family of 5 the best place you could imagine to spend your vacation, we stayed 4 nights, great views, huge grass area, fire pits, grills, play grounds, sandy shore by the lake and awesome pools even a place to dock your boat or jet ski, clean and well maintained rooms,you have your space and do not feel crowd even if all rooms are taken that's because the resort is huge, kids can't wait to go there again we all had great time and I would strongly recommend this place for your vacation

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MPADNC
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed in a 2 queen size room w balcony, very clean hotel included tickets for each registered guess to Noahs ark for each day of the stay, located close to eaverything but in a quieter area of the Dell's on Lake Dalton.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank tlagrange
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our family usually stays at the big fancy hotels and water parks because then you are almost guarenteed quality of room etc. This time we chose to stay at Aloha. I was a little nervous at first but was suprised. The rooms and grounds of the hotel were EXTREMLY clean and well maintained (they even cleaned the grills every morning). The room was slightly out dated, beds were a little uncomfortable but what do you expect, its a hotel for $105 a night in the dells... The indoor pool/hot tub were good, full of kids of course and the outside pool/hot tub was nice also, very well maintained. We stayed in the bigger hotel part and had an awesome view of the lake and of the pool area. (I would consider staying in the smaller part because its a walk outside and your on the lake-which is super convienent). The room came with Noahs Ark passes also, which those are a $35 value in itself. The only complaints I have are the lady at the front desk is rude, but maybe shes just over worked, and I wish the regular hotel had balconies that were on the ground level. If you are a person that likes fancy hotels, dont stay here. If you are a middle of the road family looking for a deal, STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Bring hair dryer and shampoo!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MrsBerger16
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The experience here was great and I loved the indoor and outdoor pools. One thing that I might suggest is to put in pool basketball hoops . I feel like more people would come if there were basketball hoops on the pool so people can play pool basketball.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The rooms are very clean. This is a great spot for a larger group as it has a pavilion, lots of picnic tables and lots of grills. There is an indoor, outdoor, kiddie and hot tub pools. The lake is shallow so the kids can actually play in the lake. The game room is very large. They have smaller rooms on a strip motel. These sleep 4 and are a bit smaller but are closer to the pool, playground and pavilion. The newer area of the hotel is set up as a sweet with a divider between beds and has a pull out couch sleeping 6. Again the only complaint I have is there pillows. They are way too thin. I have had pancakes thicker than the pillows so bring your own.

Room Tip: If you decide to get the small rooms, try to get the ones closest to the lake. There is a patio in f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family