Our immediate family along with spouses, children and grandchildren has grown into a yearly big event. We've been returned to Cliffside Resort for over 25 years and I guess it's our second home. We love the fact that you can just spend a quiet weekend there being together. The owners are always kind and the most hardworking people you will ever meet. The entire facility from outside pool, inside pool, halls, rooms and exterior are kept up and spotless.
The rooms are overlooking the pool, beautiful lake and the Tommy Bartlett Water Show. We love to sit and watch the boaters or boat a bit ourselves. Rooms are spotless, very comfortable beds, nice deck, refrigerator and microwave.
I recommend this resort highly and returning year after year you can see how happy we've been there. This is not the resort for a bunch of kids or wild parties but a resort for families and people just wanting to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells