We loved our stay at the Cliffside! Rates were reasonable for the WI Dells area and the hotel is in a scenic area with nice grounds, instead of on the gaudy "main drag"- but very close to everything. Our room had a balcony overlooking Lake Delton, and it was great to sit there and have coffee in the morning or wine in the evening- and we had a good view of the Tommy Bartlett show (which we requested when we made our reservation).
The staff was very friendly and gave us lots of ideas on places to eat, activities to do, ways to avoid traffic, where to stock up on supplies, etc. The hotel has a small workout room with an elliptical trainer, a bike machine, and some weights. The pool has a fun little water slide which was a bonus as well. If we ever travel to the Dells again, this will definitely be our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells