My family & I just spent 3 days at the Cliffside. The property is very dated but cared for. The woman who owns it has a glorious array of fresh flowers all over the proerty. The rooms were immaculate & very reasonabley priced; the service we received superb! The family who owns & runs the Cliffside are very welcoming, nice & charming. Two pools - one outdoor, overlooking the lake & one indoor; just the spot for a weekend getaway year round. An added plus: Tommy Barlett Show was directly across the lake! We received 2 shows each day, gratis! :-) There was no restaurant on the premises and therefore no room service, but we really weren't in the rooms much anyway! We were also able to grill on the property and did so for two of our main meals. All in all, a very relaaxing, fun-filled time with the family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells