Just got back from the Cliffside this last weekend. Always a great place. Reasonably priced & right on Lake Delton. Very clean! Got the King Whirlpool Suite with the 2 person whirlpool with the lake view. Can't be beat. The only thing it doesn't have is a bar/restaurant. There is plenty of close by options though. Have stayed there in the past and I recomend it highly in summer with a great sun deck overlooking the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells