When I walked into the lobby at check in it was a big turn off because it was outdated and it smelled. But after check in I went to look at the pools witch were both great and complete with spas on the main terrace overlooking the hotel's 3 docks on the lake. One of the pools had a water slide! When I walked into the hallways it smelled. I got to my door and felt very secure because their locks are like FBI material. However, when I walked into the room I checked to make sure it was clean, but the toilet was dirty, the trash wasn't emptied, there was change left on the night table, and the room was not vacuumed :(. The bed looked cheap, completed with the ugly 1980's bedspread and uncomfortable sheets. It was definitely outdated, the only modern feature was the LCD TV. Nice balcony overlooking the lake. It wasn't clean though. No free breakfast. OK stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells