This hotel is just as pictured on their website. The location was right on Lake Delton and we watched the Tommy B ski show a couple times from our room balcony. The hotel was somewhat dated in the decor, but everything was clean and in working order. We had a jacuzzi suite with a lakeview balcony and we really enjoyed it. It was just a 5-10 minute drive to where all the stuff goes on and about that far to drive to the casino. Having said that, the place was really quiet and peaceful at night. The outdoor pool area was nice with plenty of chairs and loungers. You don't have a bar/restaurant here and it doesn't have the perks the bigger, newer hotels offer but you also won't pay their outrageous rates nor deal with the crowds. This hotel was much more reasonable and well worth a stay. I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells