Rooms were outdated but for sleeping and showering they were fine. The bathroom floor needed to be redone but overall it was clean. The staff was pleasant but they didn't have uniform. They were just in street clothes sobyou couldn't tell them from regular guests. The pool area was nice but I think they needed to provide more supervision because we had a little girl in our group and we couldnt take her down there because there was a bunch of older kids being rowdy and running. People were going down there and drinking alcohol. They were drinking and having a party in the downstairs lounge area. Our room came with passes to the waterpark Chula Vista but it was too cold to do that so in the end it was a little pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% smoke-free hotel that offers queen, king, family & whirlpool accommodations. 10,000 sq. ft. indoor pool area with a tropical themed kiddie pool playstation. Outdoor pool opened Memorial Day - Labor Day. Free Wi-Fi & 24-hour casino shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Mt. Olympus Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Concord Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- New Concord Wisconsin Dells