This place looks decent on the internet but in life... its a totally different story. When I saw the building i told myself "maybe this wont be as bad as i thought" but i was WRONG! as i walked in the staff was nice and friendly but the hallways and rooms were ... disgusting!!! The building inside looks very old-it needs some renewing to get its good business and conditions back. When i walked into my room the first thing that hit me was the BAD SMELL!!! i had to open the window, then i noticed the reeeally old and not to be mean but nasty carpet. I didnt take my shoes off because i didnt want to catch anything but i dont think thats a good place to bring your kids. Then the old bedding was a very bad impression ... the couch was really old and worn, it had some stains on it ......over all if you are looking for something cheap and dont care just to sleep in for the night the price will be pretty reasonable but if you are looking for something nice where you can feel like you are on a vacation than thats not the place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% smoke-free hotel that offers queen, king, family & whirlpool accommodations. 10,000 sq. ft. indoor pool area with a tropical themed kiddie pool playstation. Outdoor pool opened Memorial Day - Labor Day. Free Wi-Fi & 24-hour casino shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Mt. Olympus Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Concord Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- New Concord Wisconsin Dells