WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Terrible experience” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mt. Olympus Villages

We can't find prices for this hotel
Ranked #56 of 71 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Elk River, Minnesota
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were very disappointed with our stay here. We had to switch rooms three times in one night! For the first room, the keys didn't work - in the room they switched us to, the air conditioner didn't work. When they switched us to the third room, the refrigerator didn't work unless the microwave was unplugged. We never got maid service in the three days we were checked in - when we called the front desk for extra towels, we were told we could have some if we brought our dirty towels to the front desk. Really? There is no night manager on duty, only a security guard. The hotel seems generally understaffed, and the staff they have is very reluctant to accommodate hotel guests.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

I planned this trip overnight but I didn't book a hotel until I got to Dells. I stood 1 night. I looked around for a great price when I bumped into this inn. They offered me a deal that was half the price of the other hotels. The room I stood in was right across from the swimming pool area. It was decent. My only issues was that none of the appliances weren't plugged in so I had to go out of my way to get them plugged in and it wasn't easy. I was close enough to walk to the Tommy Bartlet Show which was right across the street. It was a great show to see. What I didn't like about the room was that it was outdated and it wasn't allergy free. My mother was coughing half of the night. Thank God I had allergy pills that helped relief the itching in her throat. There was no breakfast but with the money I saved with my hotel price I got to eat at Ihop. Overall it was a place that was worth staying for the price otherwise I probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

A group of my girlfriends and I rented a room over memorial day weekend and we had the best time! We stayed for the whole weekend and the prices were very reasonable. They had a really great outdoor pool and grills that we were able to use to cook out. It was very convient!! The staff was also super nice and helpful. They were willing to help us with all the questions that we had. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone that's looking for a clean hotel!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Ssswahl
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

stayed here over memorial day weekend and had a great time. yes the rooms were a little out of date but very clean. the pools were perfect with a indoor kids play park and a larger slide for the bigger kids, not to mention the free water park passes. the location was good close to a few restaurants and across the street from Tommy Bartlett show. upon check in the staff were very nice and helpful and recommended some great places to eat and check out while in town. and cant complain about the rates they were great. no breakfast but with money that i saved i can get a real breakfast and not a continental one like most places will offer. over all i was very satisfied with my stay at the concord inn. i will be back.

Room Tip: rooms 107 - 114 over look out door pool and very close to indoor pools.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank danmyers m
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

stayed for 4 nights in June of 2011. We were initially put in a first floor room way in back- looked like some of the employees lived back there for the summer.This room was disgusting - big brown stains on the mattress & box spring, wall paint chipping, lamp not working, no faceplate on one of the outlets- not ideal for a toddler. spoke with front desk & told they were booked the next two nights, so had to stay in this nasty room. They did move us to a new second floor room overlooking the pool area for the 3rd & 4th nights...significantly better, but still not as clean as I would have liked. The lobby & sitting area were also dated & carpets filthy. The pool area was great for little ones & parents alike. Location great. would only stay here again if a major renovation takes place. hope this helps!

• Stayed June 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

Good rooms excellent place to stay I don't see how people can complain. So many deals included with your room. Great small waterpark thing kids played for hours when we weren't out enjoying everything else around town. Front desk is so helpful. This is the place to stay for adventuresome family that's not in to being hermits and is up to using full advantage of every discount. I know I will be returning. This entire trip was easy on my wallet simply because of what's included with room. I'm so happy with my vacation I could go on for hours.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank aquafunfanatic
Norridge, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed here when they first opened up several years back and returned again and again as it was always clean, comfortable and reliable. Unfortunately, after several years away due to a move from IL to the west coast, we returned to our old standby and found it in dire need of a facelift. Geez, did I just type that? Maybe I've been in CA too long!

We needed a room for one night and were given a first floor room as requested. Upon entering, we noticed a pul-out sofa was lacking. We had always had one in our previous rooms and when I went to the front desk and asked if they had any available, he told me "if you were staying two nights I could give it to you, but you are only staying one, so I can't". Okaaaay....this made no sense to me, but I accepted it.

The room was quite worn, bedding was torn, TV was old and bathroom had black mold on the ceiling. It just wasn't like it used to be and I hope they refurbish it before they let it go too far. Sad to see management let it go the way they have.

Upon check-in they gave us wristbands to use at Chula Vista Resort. That was a plus. We were able to take the kids back there for a little variety before checking into the Wilderness.

Sadly, I would probably not stay here again. Goodbye old friend!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family