“Great stay! Coming back!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Olympus Villages

We can't find prices for this hotel
You added Mt. Olympus Villages to your Saves list
411 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9727 (Formerly New Concord Inn)   |
Ranked #57 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Great stay! Coming back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

A group of my girlfriends and I rented a room over memorial day weekend and we had the best time! We stayed for the whole weekend and the prices were very reasonable. They had a really great outdoor pool and grills that we were able to use to cook out. It was very convient!! The staff was also super nice and helpful. They were willing to help us with all the questions that we had. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone that's looking for a clean hotel!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Ssswahl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

stayed here over memorial day weekend and had a great time. yes the rooms were a little out of date but very clean. the pools were perfect with a indoor kids play park and a larger slide for the bigger kids, not to mention the free water park passes. the location was good close to a few restaurants and across the street from Tommy Bartlett show. upon check in the staff were very nice and helpful and recommended some great places to eat and check out while in town. and cant complain about the rates they were great. no breakfast but with money that i saved i can get a real breakfast and not a continental one like most places will offer. over all i was very satisfied with my stay at the concord inn. i will be back.

Room Tip: rooms 107 - 114 over look out door pool and very close to indoor pools.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank danmyers m
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

stayed for 4 nights in June of 2011. We were initially put in a first floor room way in back- looked like some of the employees lived back there for the summer.This room was disgusting - big brown stains on the mattress & box spring, wall paint chipping, lamp not working, no faceplate on one of the outlets- not ideal for a toddler. spoke with front desk & told they were booked the next two nights, so had to stay in this nasty room. They did move us to a new second floor room overlooking the pool area for the 3rd & 4th nights...significantly better, but still not as clean as I would have liked. The lobby & sitting area were also dated & carpets filthy. The pool area was great for little ones & parents alike. Location great. would only stay here again if a major renovation takes place. hope this helps!

• Stayed June 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Good rooms excellent place to stay I don't see how people can complain. So many deals included with your room. Great small waterpark thing kids played for hours when we weren't out enjoying everything else around town. Front desk is so helpful. This is the place to stay for adventuresome family that's not in to being hermits and is up to using full advantage of every discount. I know I will be returning. This entire trip was easy on my wallet simply because of what's included with room. I'm so happy with my vacation I could go on for hours.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank aquafunfanatic
Norridge, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed here when they first opened up several years back and returned again and again as it was always clean, comfortable and reliable. Unfortunately, after several years away due to a move from IL to the west coast, we returned to our old standby and found it in dire need of a facelift. Geez, did I just type that? Maybe I've been in CA too long!

We needed a room for one night and were given a first floor room as requested. Upon entering, we noticed a pul-out sofa was lacking. We had always had one in our previous rooms and when I went to the front desk and asked if they had any available, he told me "if you were staying two nights I could give it to you, but you are only staying one, so I can't". Okaaaay....this made no sense to me, but I accepted it.

The room was quite worn, bedding was torn, TV was old and bathroom had black mold on the ceiling. It just wasn't like it used to be and I hope they refurbish it before they let it go too far. Sad to see management let it go the way they have.

Upon check-in they gave us wristbands to use at Chula Vista Resort. That was a plus. We were able to take the kids back there for a little variety before checking into the Wilderness.

Sadly, I would probably not stay here again. Goodbye old friend!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kawill

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

Unfortunately we got stuck here but I would have much rather sleep out side. I would prefer a super 8 to this place. Dirty dirty dirty. The room smelled and if you ran the a/c it made it worse. The pool was even closed because pooped in it. Front desk was not helpful no remote for the tv. The box springs are old and filthy- cigarette burns i'n the blankets- in a non smoking room! Thank goodness we are leaving because when I woke up I saw bugs in the bed. All the security doors were broken so anyone could get in. Stay away from this place - sleeping outside is a step up from this place .

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank HDrider19
Streator, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I was looking for something inexpensive for our trip. We spent 2 nights at the hotel and i was not disappointed. The room was clean, air worked great, fridge n micro worked great as well. The only 2 things i did not like were the lack of water pressure in the shower and that the side doors were not locked at night so only those with a card could get in. Otherwise, the employees could not have been any nicer...gave tips for our trip and always pleasant. Asked for extra pillows and they sent them up in good time. The indoor pools were awesome and the hot tub was wonderful!! The outdoor pools were nice as well. Nice playground with grills and picnic tables around back. Would stay again! Chula Vista passes were included and they sold Noahs ark passes for $22...guy at desk said it was best to buy Thurs cause we could get in free with them friday. It's not a 5* hotel and i knew that going in, but they were reasonably priced and for as little as we were in our room, perfect. No bugs, no dirt, great variety of tv channels also.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family