“Super Waiter” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kilbourn Broadway Grill - CLOSED

Kilbourn Broadway Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grey Eagle, Minnesota
“Super Waiter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had one of the nicest waiters ever. He was very pleasant and had a big smile which is more than I can say for the crabby female cashier. This was a nice place to take a load off and rest from all the shopping. This restaurant is on the busiest and most interesting street in the old part of the Wisc Dells. The food was good and we think our sodas came in a plastic glass so that we could take it with us--we think.?

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank minneapol

“Best Salads Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is my favorite place for a salad. My husband loves the KFD Burger, my kids love the Broasted Chicken. Cute decorations, reasonable prices and delicious food!!

Visited September 2012
Watertown
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food and service was good. The location is right on the main street and within walking distance of the motel.

Visited September 2012
Wrenshall, Minnesota
“We had a GREAT dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Our motel was near here so we ate dinner here. My wife and 8 & 10 year old daughters all enjoyed our food. I had a taco salad which was great, my daughters had kid menue items and both were great, my wife had a sandwich and I wish I remembered its name, but it was one of the best meals she had while at the Dells! It was so thick and piled full of slices of meat and everything else that we joked that she needed to sit on it to flatten it enough to fit it into her mouth. I had some of her sandwhich and thought it was great as well. Our waitress was very very nice. In fact we asked her opinion about Noah's water park vs Chula Vista (as we had free passes to that). She talked with us for a good amount of time answering our questions. We were very happy with the entire experience. The only odd thing was that there was never anyone in this place. We were here in a slower time of the season and were the only ones there and every time we walked past it looked almost empty but for maybe one or two tables. But, we would definitely eat here again without hesitation. The place was clean, service was good, and the food we received was very good. So if your motel is near here and your hungry I suggest trying it out.

USA
“Great food, low prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Only two blocks from our really nice motel - Black Hawk Motel - the restaurant serves a delicious breakfast - plenty to eat and drink and good service too! The prices were better than many other restaurants, This was a homey, friendly place - not a formal white tablecloth experience. My wife and I really liked it!

Visited August 2012