Our 10 yr anniversary-stayed at 839-b villa for 1 night. Upon entering resort-you will see a "office business place" on the left but u want to go to Resistration to check in. It is located across the st-on the right-right next door to Mulligans & the Pro Shop. This is a very busy resort-lots of time share people-check in didnt even tell us about the 39 person hottub or anything-disappointing-once we finally got to our 2 bedroom townhome-it was very old/outdated but half way clean-cob webs behind doors, etc...it was quite roomy for two-we looked forward to the fireplace & jacuzzi-but unfortunately, fireplace was gas-when turned on-no flames-just blue light-the jacuzzi is upstairs in master bedroom-but they have it setup that you cant move the tv to watch while in there so we took the radio from downstairs bedroom and listened to for a while-tub is very small-some jets didn't work at all-quite disappointed for our romantic anniversary (and only 1 remote worked so we had to carry it with us up & down stairs for both tvs-ugh). we tried walking the resort to view everything-we made it to the activity building where the arcade games are-only like 5 at most-we didn't play-no pac-man! long walk so we headed back to main area... viewed cottages-glad we wern't there-on top of each other & noisy with lots of cats/kittens everywhere-strays. so we walked to pro shop-we don't golf but needed some bottled water-$2.50 each..then went to mulligans-had a few drinks-$4.50 each-the cheese curds werent very good-we watched out of the window a campfire sing a-long-more for kids-decided to head back to our villa as we wer tired from our harley long trip-grabbed a 10lb bag of ice for $3 since our frig was slooow on making ice-bar had an annoying kid wanting to show u rubberband /card jokes-he wanted tips in the front lobby-i finally said we were done with his "show". staff was ok-a nice young male bartender told us they had delivery to your villa with 18% gratuity included-we decided to just do that-later in the evening-we ordered delivery and they forgot my main salad-i had chx breast & rice-was ok & hubby had soup & chx wings-he liked them..so we had to call again for my salad-villas are close together and the grills-there are probably 5 total in a little area way out front by a road-not next to your deck-so dont be fooled-no fire pit=and they do charge $4 a bundle for wood that we didnt purchase. washer & dryer in room-which they do provide-included in room is cheap shmpoo/cond, lotion, dish liquid & tide for clothes but for one load-overall-it was ok. will probably never go back-paid $144-too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells