We love Christmas Mountain for a little family and friends getaway, and were pleasantly surprised by the new upgrades! We have been to Christmas Mountain probably 10 times over the past 5 years. The new beds are extremely comfortable and the decor is much more modern, but still maintains the cozy feel. We can't wait to return this summer, we get such a great value for our money. Mulligan's (restaurant/bar) is OK - food and service are not that great, but it is convenient. We do prefer to eat off property. The little pool and hot tub are very nice to spend a few hours relaxing (it's not that big), and the ski hill is fun and well maintained during the week when it isn't too crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells