Timbers are being updated, which is much needed. Nice king beds in the master bedroom. New queen beds in the 2nd bedroom and a comfy sleeper sofa in the living room. Pool area was great but the water was very cold. Even the hot tub was not hot. Hot tub at the main building was also luke warm with young kids jumping all over. It used to be 16 or over in the hot tub which was great. Golf course is great. Ample parking. Full kitchen with full size fridge. Great location close to the attractions at the dells. Could be an outstanding place with some focus on amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells