I stayed in a 2 b 1 bath cottage. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The cottage was well stocked with everything you need. The outdoor pool was nice but the indoor full of chlorine it burned my eyes. The cottage was by the camper section and the activities center was a joke. It wasn't a quick walk for other units at the enterance to the park to get there or a pool. The place had a camp
Ground aura which was ok for the price I paid. I got a deal on eBay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells