As I write this, I'm literally lying awake at 5 in the morning on one of these horrible Christmas mountain beds. I have literally slept on floors that have been more comfortable. The staff here are just plain ignorant. It's about a 4 mile drive minimum from any dells location, making gas money a little bit on the expensive side. You have to plan your days accordingly as not to waste has going back and forth. We're staying In a cottage, I'm not sure if the 'nicer' cabins have better beds, etc. but, if you want to have a good nights sleep during your time away from work, I'd even sleep at a motel 8 rather than here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells