My kids and I stayed in the cabins at this resort over New Years of 2013. We skiied at several locations as well as this mountain. The cabins were clean, small but outdated and very rustic. Beds were ok and the kitchen was workable. There are NO extra's here- rustic in every sense of the word. This location definately needs a complete makeover and update and from what we were told they are planning on dropping $35M in the coming year to upgrade this resort. The ski hill was small and there were a lot of kids/people. There is a restaurant onsite but it was only average. I will come back to this place after the upgrade is done and see if it is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells