We have stayed at CMV numerous times. Although all stays were not perfect, we enjoyed ourselves each time. There was only one time what we had an issue with staff at check in, otherwise, they have always been pleasant and helpful! The facilities are great for kids. They have a clubhouse with numerous activities for kids/families that range from free to a minimal cost not to mention 4 outdoor pools/hottubs (seasonal) and 1 indoor pool and giant outdoor hottub (year round). And of course the skiing, tubing and golfing (depending what season you are there) all located right at the resort. We usually bring our own food but we did eat at Mulligans one one occasion and we all enjoyed out food. I would recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells