My boyfriend and I and a couple friends stayed here for spring break. they upgraded us to a townhouse ( we Orginially had a timber). When we entered the townhome it was beauitful. full kitchen, upgraded and modern. It was clean which was a big plus. whenever we called front desk or housekeeping they came within 10-15 minutes. I really enjoyed it here!!! and i would come back next year for sure! thanks Christmas Mountain Village! the only thing that was average was driving on those very steep hills. I couldn't imagine driving on those in winter. But it was a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells