Having read mixed reviews, I was very worried travelling all the way from Ireland to stay here at Bluegreen Christmas Mountain village - I shouldnt have been as it was a lovely, quiet, forest resort. We stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage and although it was quiet dated - we have a lovely time, they only thing missing was a washer/dryer but they had a free laundry room available to guests. Mullingans Bar was interesting but quiet and we did eat food there one night where we had a lovely fresh burger - not too expensive either. Pool and towel facilities were good and the activities centre was excellant. This is not a busy type of holiday- more time to relax so dont expect cabins to be ultra modern and you will enjoy the whole wilderness ambience of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells