Christmas Mountain Village is away from the "hustle and bustle" of the Dells. It's also away from a lot of other things - such as a grocery store. No walking to anything outside the resort here unless you are prepared for some hiking. The townhouse we stayed in was clean and a bit dated. If you have to do the timeshare meeting (be prepared to have your entire morning sucked up vs. the "two hours" they tell you) - you will be walked through the renovated townhouse. If Bluegreen actually follows through - the townhouses will be very attractive. Appliances work - though I did have to fix the oven handle after it fell off. I (unfortunately) have this exact same model of oven at home, so it is easy to repair without calling maintenance. Staying here is a do-it-yourself affair, so if you are expecting a "hotel" with daily towel and trash service - this ain't it. Think "ski resort" or "beach rental." Internet was slow. Cell coverage for our plan (Virgin Mobile) was non-existent. Warning: you may be greeted by entertainment - in our case, a teenage magician who was pretty good. Being jaded east-coast city folks without kids, we didn't appreciate it as much as the kid deserved. The golf course on the property is narrow and challenging - and allows you views of the RV park and cabins on the property. Other courses in the area are more scenic and better maintained. Our conclusion - we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Dells. If we come back to the area, we will stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells