My husband and I made a visit to Christmas Mountain Village during what would be considered off season. While there we stayed in a 2 bedroom townhouse. We are Blue Green members and this is our 7th resort that we have visited. As with the other resorts, we were not disappointed in the facility. Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly, helpful staff. Our 2 bedroom townhouse was very clean and roomy. We ate 2 meals at Mug of Joes and our meals were quite good, portions were plentiful, and staff was attentive. There is plenty to do at this resort to keep a family active from skiing in the winter to golfing their 27 hole course in nicer weather. We spent most of our time touring the countryside and visiting Devil's Lake and the Crane Refuge. We look forward to our next visit to Christmas Mountain Village and the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells