“A must see in the Dells”

Rick Wilcox Magic Theater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A fabulous show for families and anyone looking for a fun, funny and amazing evening! Rick Wilcox Theater features the Wisconsin Dells illusion show that's on everyone's "things to do in Wisconsin Dells" list of must-see entertainment. Flawlessly executed by Master Illusionists Rick & Suzan Wilcox. Entertainment at the highest level that "will completely enthrall you", says Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel theater critic Damien Jaques. "The Rick Wilcox Show is the ultimate family show. As good as anything you will see in Las Vegas." This show features original fast-paced illusions that keep this awe-inspiring show fresh and fun. After getting to know Rick & Suzan on stage with their easy charm, quick wit and amazing illusions, you'll have a chance to actually meet the stars after the show. It's simply the best of Wisconsin Dells live entertainment! Open year-round.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 21, 2009

My family and I have made this a tradition on our annual trip to the Dells for the last 10 years. We have been to his theater about as many years as it has been open. The show is changed each year, so you get to see some new illusions each time. My daughter even got to be in the floating car at the gas station when she was very little. Rick and his wife Susan make the show fun for the whole family and afterwards take time out to greet the guests for pictures/autographs and discussion. Rick can even be spotted during the daytime in his shop to help people who want to buy magic tricks of their own. I can't imagine a trip to the Dells without stopping here. I do miss their dachshund they used to work into the show.

Jeff Kin

1  Thank ktowner
Write a ReviewReviews (1,157)
All reviews
"water park"
"susan"
in 109 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2009

Have past this theater for many years before we finally bought tickets. boy, what were we missing. Great, fast moving show for the whole family. Now on our list of things to do on our annual visit.

1  Thank rosivapirt
Reviewed January 19, 2009

Last summer I took my mom for Mother's Day to Wisconsin Dells for a day of fun and togetherness. We stopped at a few attractions and had some dinner and then went to the Rick Wilcox Theater. For half the ride home that's all she talked about was what a fantastic show it was and what a wonderful time she had at the magic show. I myself was really impressed with the incredible magic that was performed, I rank it right up there with Copperfield, Rick and his lovely wife truly have one of the best magic shows I have seen and I have seen Copperfield and other world famous magicians. I would highly recommend to anyone passing by Wisconsin to stop at Wisconsin Dells and experience for themselves one of the most entertaining and mind boggling shows in the midwest.

Reviewed January 19, 2009

As a resident of nearby Baraboo, I get to see all the shows in Wisconsin Dells yearly.
Rick Wilcox consistently presents the most entertaining show in town. By modifying the show each year, he keeps me coming back to see what new and magical material has been added.
To put it simply, I am a fan!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 18, 2009

The first time we attended a show at the Rick Wilcox Theater we were amazed at their (husband and wife) performance throughout the show. I have been fascinated by Magic’s sleight of hand since childhood and had to see the show a second time to keep a close eye on the disappearing doves and their cage. Even after our second show we still saw them vanish magically right in front of us without a trace. We highly recommend this show when visiting the Wisconsin Dells area. Overall a must see show!