“It was Great!!”

Rick Wilcox Magic Theater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Rick Wilcox Theater features the Wisconsin Dells illusion show that's on everyone's "things to do in Wisconsin Dells" list of must-see entertainment. A fabulous show for families and anyone looking for a fun, funny and amazing evening! Flawlessly executed by Master Illusionists Rick & Suzan Wilcox. Entertainment at the highest level that "will completely enthrall you", says Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel theater critic Damien Jaques. "The Rick Wilcox Show is the ultimate family show. As good as anything you will see in Las Vegas." Updated every year, this Wisconsin Dells Illusion Show features original fast-paced illusions that keep this awe-inspiring show fresh and fun. After getting to know Rick & Suzan on stage with their easy charm, quick wit and amazing illusions, you'll have a chance to actually meet the stars after the show. It's simply the best of Wisconsin Dells live entertainment! Open year-round.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 30, 2008

I took my boyfriend here as a surprise because he loves magic. He was so excited and he had a great time....he even had to buy some of the magic stuff in the store there so that he could learn some more. The magic show was awesome and amazing and we couldn't believe some of the stuff they did!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)
All reviews
"water park"
in 22 reviews
in 107 reviews

Reviewed December 28, 2008

It was truly amazing and enjoyable for all ages! We had the opportunity to take our nephews who were so impressed... we ended up buying them some magic tricks. The show is inspiring and leaves you with a sense of wanting to come back.

Reviewed December 28, 2008

We took my husband's dad to the theater for his 80th birthday. We LOVED the show. The magic was awesome! The theater is small enough to afford a good view of the stage from nearly anywhere, but we had second row seats. We were especially excited when my father-in-law was called up on stage to help out. Made his day REALLY special! To this day, we can't figure out how they got his name - which was part of the trick. Magic tricks like you see on TV take place before your very eyes- up close and personal. We would highly recommend the place to anyone visiting. And if you do get called up on stage - get the video of the performance for a great souvenirsouvenir!

Reviewed December 27, 2008

Rick's magic show is a must see event for anyone taking in the unique atmosphere the Wisconsin Dells Area has to offer. We live in the area but had never been to one of the shows. Having seen one, we'll definitely go again. The theater is beautiful, the staff professional, and Rick and his wife put on a first class event considering we're not exactly on the Vegas Strip here. Everything was very well choreographed, and the night was filled with oooohs and aaaaaaahs. A great way to spend an evening.....we'd like to see the holiday show sometime! Thanks Rick!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2008

As a birthday treat to my husband, I ordered tickets to see the Rick Wilcox Magic Show in Wisconsin Dells, WI, in the fall of 2007. I must love him (my husband!) very, very much, because (I thought) I did not like magic - at all - and really wasn't interested in going. Well, to make a long story short, I can't wait to go back! Not only was the magic great, but Rick Wilcox relates so well to his audience, the time just flies. The show was over way too soon. I think the best part was how much he enjoys his work. Rick does so many shows every year, but you would never know it. He says things like "Wait till you see this one!", and "This one is my favorite!". He shows so much enthusiasm, it bubbles over into the crowd. When you hit the "Dells", don't miss the Rick Wilcox Theater!!

Deb Leis