“Awesome steak and shrimp bruchetta pizza”
Review of Trappers Turn

Trappers Turn
Ranked #40 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wife had fettuccini alfredo with filet mignon and I had shrimp burchetta pizza. Pasta was tender, alfredo was flavorful and filet was well seasoned, marinated, and tender. Quantity of filet was 75% of meal portion while the meal was 85% price. Only extra with the filet meal was a potato. Almost get the pasta for free! Pizza has pizza sauce, motzarella cheese, marinated tomato (balsamic vinegar base marinade), and fresh basil. AWESOME!!! Then dessert was the tuxedo torte. Death by chocolate cake and tiramisou had a kid. The piece had to be 3"-4" cube and weigh close to a pound! Check the menu. Anything u pick will be good!!!
The view is golf course all around and beautiful day or night.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

prime rib sandwich needs some meat bread was good. wifes fish was good (broiled) salad bar is very good and filling. waitres was good and view was really nice. kinda loud in dinning room.plenty of space. drinks cost a bit over all I go back again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped on a stormy Tuesday night and were one of 2 tables in the place. Waitress was quick with service, but I should hope so with only 1 other table there. Drinks were good (and my husband can be an "old fashioned" snob; said he was delicious!) We all wound up having seafood and each entree was excellent. Good place to go if you are not wanting the"tourist" scene to enjoy dinner and conversation.

Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Trappers Turn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for giving Trapper's Turn the opportunity to serve you and your husband. I am so happy you were able to escape the stormy evening and stop in. The seafood, drinks, and other dining options at our Trapper's Clubhouse are delicious and a great way to escape the main tourist scene of Wisconsin Dells without traveling out of town. We hope to have you back soon. Thanks!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I travel the world and have rarely had a better prime rib. Tender and very flavorful. The breaded fish my wife had was also very good. Not at all greasy like most Wisconsin fish frys. Facility looks newly remodeled. Tables widely spaced, not too noisy like many restaurants. Manager was very friendly and stopped by the table to chat. Ask for a table on the patio if the weather permits, the view is great. Waiter could have paid more attention to our water glasses. Otherwise, highly recommended. btw, did I mention this was one of the best prime rib I've ever had?

Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Trappers Turn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for the review. We feel honored to have the Best Prime Rib you have ever tasted! I'm so glad you were able to stop by Trapper's Turn for a meal. We hope to see you out here again soon! Take care.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

For the $14.99 price I was worried as it is at the top of the price range for a fish fry but there was plenty of food -I needed a take home box. The salad bar and soup were delicious with options and flavorful dressings. The dining room was large which caused it to be loud and our waitress took awhile to get our second drinks to the table, although she was training so I will give her some slack. We will definatley be going back!

Management response:Responded May 27, 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your Friday Fish Fry and large assortment of items on our salad bar. Because of the summer season recently starting, employee training was taking place. Thank you for understanding that situation. Hopefully we will see you again soon for another Friday Fish Fry! Take care and thank you for the review!