Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$67
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$54
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Travelocity
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$68
$60
Agoda.com
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$78
$76
Hotwire.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$130
$125
Priceline
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
Orbitz.com
All reviewspolar bearoutlet mallhospitality roomfamily reunionfront desk staffthe outdoor pool arearooms were very cleanbasketball hoopwonderful staywhirlpool suiteking bedsmall childrendells attractionsyoung kidsnoah's arkupon checkhot tub
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Portage, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 25, 2005

We held a retired-military reunion at the Wintergreen Hotel from Sept 28th to October 2, 2005. Shirley, in group sales, was extemely cooperative and a joy to work with. All the food was excellent, especially the banquet and a buffet breakfast for 150 people, served hot, quickly, and professionally.

The room was clean and furnished with a microwave and refrigerator.

From day one, our group was well looked after, and I would love to have another reunion at the Wintergreen.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago burbs, Illinois
Reviewed September 30, 2005

I've never been treated so rudely in my life! We had a so-called whirlpool room, but the whirlpool was not working. After calling for service, it still didn't work. Even the man who came to check on it admitted it wasn't working fully. He never mentioned any options. i.e. changing rooms, or calling if it still wasn't working well once he left. Furthermore, no one called us to check how it was working. When we checked out the next morning I informed the woman at the front desk about what had happened. She rudely told me there was nothing they were going to do because it was after the fact! I tried explaining that we DID tell them as it happened, but all she said was that we should have called again again someone would have come to look at it, or maybe we could have changed rooms. I told her it was way too late to have been messing with people in and out fixing it, and changing rooms. She made no effort to apologize or compensate us at all...not even any kind of coupon to entice us to return! We were completely dismissed. After realizing I wasn't happy with her attitude and response, BECKY informed me she wasn't going to continue repeating herself. I tried to contact the hotel manager but she has yet to return my call. They can be sure I won't let this rest! STAY AWAY...there are better places to stay in the Dells!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 12, 2005

I once again visited "The Wintergreen" this past weekend, this time to attend my cousin's wedding. What is up with all the terrible reviews of this place? I understand that everyone is more tempted to write about a bad experience they may of had versus take the time to write about a good one, but folks, please give this place a break. If you only believe the bad things you hear, you may miss out on an oppurtunity to meet some wonderful people that make this resort a place you keep wanting to return to. They make me feel like family. Oh, and by the way, the food & service at the wedding were superb!! The twice baked potatoes are DELICIOUS!
I look forward to my next stay. I hope you will give it a try too!

1  Thank sallyz414
Reviewed July 18, 2005

We really liked our room, but didn't like walking through the banquet area after the party the night before. Beer bottles, cigarette butts, on the floor. Also, all of us were scratched up beyond belief from the stupid bottom of the kid's waterpark. If you go down the slide, and end up off of the blue mat, you will be scraped up. My son left there with scrapes on both elbows and knees, thigh, and his face. Ugh.

Stayed: January 2005