Pros - We really did not want to stay at a motel, nor did we want to stay at one of the large expensive waterpark resorts. This was perfect - a hotel with indoor/outdoor pools and also included Mt Olympus tickets. Throw in the "3rd night free" deal, and this was the best deal for a nice place. Restaurant was so-so but kids ate breakfast free. Kids loved the indoor pool. We could walk across to outlet mall, restaurant and Knuckleheads fun center. All the Dells attractions are within 10 min drive.
Cons - They had the outdoor pool slide closed for no apparent reason. I didn't like the dark color carpet and wallpaper and bedcovers, but that's a minor complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells