Don't stay here!!!
Specially on the 4th of July.
My husband and I had gone out to eat that Saturday evening. When we returned, all the parking spots were taken. Apparently every year on the 4th of July, people from other hotels use their parking lot to park their cars so they can watch the fire works!?
Frustrated with this I went to the front desk, for assistance, on where I should park? However, all I got was an eye roll, from the manager on duty. You would think she would do something like hire security, or put up a sign: Parking for Customers Only, All Others Towed At
Owners' Expense. Or even apologize?!?!
We will continue to visit the Dells, however we will NOT be staying here in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells