Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Orbitz.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Hotwire.com
$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewspolar bearoutlet mallhospitality roomfamily reunionfront desk staffthe outdoor pool arearooms were very cleanbasketball hoopwonderful staywhirlpool suiteking bedsmall childrendells attractionsyoung kidsnoah's arkupon checkhot tub
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

loved the room! it had a separate master bedroom with a jetted tub in it (hot water was great) and the kids could sleep out in the living area that had a fold out couch. both areas had their own tv. front desk was friendly able to check in early. waterpark was perfect for my toddler son. i see that the hotel could use some fresh paint here and there but thats getting really picky. there was no knob to control the thermostat in the bedroom but we did get a pair of pliers to turn thd heat on-thats really my only c/o. great location to knuckleheads fast food restaurants etc. would stay again!!

Stayed: March 2014
Wintergreen2285, Guest Relations Manager at Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thanks for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed your time here. We are always in the process of updating things so hopefully we will see you again soon and exceed your expectations!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was seriously disappointed with our recent visit to Wintergreen Resort in Wisconsin Dells. I made an online reservation for a Queen Suite (queen bed with 2 sofa sleepers) for our family of 5. When we checked in, we were given a double queen room. When I brought this up with the staff at the front desk, I was told they had no record of me reserving a Queen Suite, even though the email conformation I brought with indicated a Queen Suite was reserved. The "waterpark" was FILTHY!!! There were things floating in the pool and the kids play area is in need or serious maintenance/up keep. The "security" door to the outside were not locked, allowing anyone from the street to enter the hotel. This was a HUGE concern for our family, as our room was near an entrance. When we brought this issue to the staffs' attention, nothing was done. We opened the ice bucket to fill it and discovered the the lid was moldy. The 7 item breakfast buffet cost over $40 and was worth less than half of that. We will NOT be staying here again! It was not worth it!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Melissa C

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is always helpful when guests bring things to our attention so we can address them. Unfortunately we have recently had some computer crashes and I don't know for certain but it sounds like you may have been a victim of it. We were unable to recover many comments or special requests from guests. I do hope that you were able to talk to the front desk and we were able to accommodate your original reservation. Our waterpark areas are cleaned daily, but I'm sure you can understand that when the hotel is full it can be hard to keep up with the cleaning throughout the day. We will certainly keep a closer eye on and thank you for letting us know it needs attention. For our guests' safety and comfort it is our resort policy to lock the entrance doors at or before 11pm each night so that you must use your keycard to enter the building or go in the lobby. We regret that you no one addressed your concern. We are constantly striving to provide outstanding service to our guests and we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We visited off-season, the week of Thanksgiving. Very nice and attentive staff with wonderful service. Waterpark is perfect for little ones and yet also a nice area to relax for adults. Downfalls were that we had picked this location because of the on-site restaurant, but it was closed due to very little bookings for the days we stayed. Our 2 and 4 year olds keep asking us to go back. Location is great and we hope to go back in the Spring or Summer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your wonderful review! I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy our restaurant, but we do hope that you will come to see us again soon! This summer our restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with the edition of a lovely buffet. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Very clean, quiet, updated furniture, cozy rooms, Reasonably priced
In a good location off of the main strip. A nice place to Visit for a quick weekend get away. Best of all, no kids running around and screaming!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

We are delighted that you enjoyed our resort and thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to go to a hotel with a pool for a night with our 18 month old son. We are from IL near the Wisconsin border and I had the bright idea to go the dells. We picked the wintergreen resort because the price was right and the indoor pool was geared toward toddlers. We added a night to our stay to avoid a snowstorm in IL. The Wintergreen resort added a night with no questions asked and were very accommodating. I called and said we were going to be late (we arrived at 8:30pm) which was not a problem at all. After I checked in and got my room keys I had to carry my sleeping son in, the lady at the front desk offered me extra pillows and walked with me to our room she also helped open the door for me.

Pro's - everyone is very nice. Room is very clean. Location is fabulous. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good and very convenient. We had the buffet at breakfast there was ham, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fresh pineapple and watermelon, sticky buns, donuts, scrambled eggs (which were perfectly cooked), pecan baked French toast, cheesy potatoes, and pancakes. The indoor Waterpark was geared towards toddlers which is what we were looking for. The front desk turned on Waterpark when we asked and we were the only ones using it at 9:30 am.

Some cons - let me first say that we got what we expected and loved our weekend getaway. But there were a couple things I would suggest for improvements. The heater in the room is hard to figure out. And in fact took us all night to learn how to turn it on. A quick explanation when we checked in would have helped us sleep better the first night. We figured it out about 4am and have been warm since then. The indoor pool is chilly for it being 7F outside. I would suggest that the heat be turned up in the pool just a tiny bit in the middle of winter. The indoor pool area could use some fresh paint but was perfect for my toddler so we were satisfied. Only other suggestion is to provide a do not disturb door hanger. The cleaning crew knocked on the door while my toddler was taking his nap. They didn't know he was sleeping but if I had a door hanger it would have solved that issue completely.

All in all we are enjoying our stay and would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Rocky D

Thank you for taking the time to write that wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything and appreciate your "constructive cons". You had some great suggestions that we will definitely take into consideration. We hope to see you again soon!