My husband and I recently stayed at the Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center in the Dells. We loved it. The staff are friendly and helpful and it is within walking distance of many shops and a short distance from the outlet mall. We also liked it because it is not as large as the waterparks where you have to walk a mile to get anywhere. All of the front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was excellent, the service was good and again the staff were very friendly. One night the bartender went to the kitchen, even though it was closed, to get me some ice tea. That wouldn't happen in a large facility. The room was clean and nice and the rates are reasonable.
Wish we could have stayed longer. We definitely will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells