We decided to stay at the Wintergreen Hotel because the price was considerably lower than all of the other waterparks included hotels in the Wisconsin Dells area over the Spring Break week. We had stayed at this hotel about 10 years ago and I was familiar with it's offerings etc. Our daughter is five years old and we wanted a place with a smaller waterpark that wouldn't overwhelm her and that we could keep a closer eye on her. This place was perfect for our needs. The staff was very accomodating, providing us with coupons to local attratractions and with ensuring we were given a room adjacent to the other couple we were traveling with. I would highly recommend this property if you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel, easy access to the interstate, and close enough to all attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells