“Why stay anywhere else... It was perfect in so many ways!”

Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #25 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Our group arrived and where treated as Royalty, the rooms where beyond expectations, the service was amazing, and the people where fun. As for Value, compared to the other locations in the Dell's we saved literally thousands...

Room Tip: Simply ask, the whirlpool rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 20, 2011

I have been coming to Wisconsin Dells for over 20 years and i have never had a better stay!! The manager onsite was wonderful, she accomadated our every need! The staff was also great! The rooms were very clean and comfortable! The location was actually perfect for us!! i just want to say Thank You again for a wonderful stay!! We will definitely be back again!! I recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I recently got back from a trip from the Dells. In the past, I have stayed in Wisconsin Dells on several occasions. I've stayed at larger hotels to the smaller more cozy (these of which I prefer for the social aspect). There is not one other hotel I have stayed in that is more accommodating, friendlier, or more willing to go out of their way for their customers than the Wintergreen Resort and Conference Center. The rooms were clean, lobby beautiful, but all in all it was the staff at this hotel that made my experience most satisfying. They were willing to stop what they were doing to give me and my spouse the time of day; I know I can be quite the jabber mouth!!! After going back and forth I am thrilled to have stayed at this hotel. I have no reason to look at any others either. The restaurant on site, the location and atmosphere all ideal for us. Thank you for a great hotel experience to all the staff at Wintergreen! I WILL HIGHLY REC!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I recently stayed at the WIntergreen for a work conference. As soon as I arrived, I was greated by the freindly staff and they checked me in without any problems. The room was great - very clean and plenty of space. When I came down from my room that staff was able to give me clear directions to the meeting rooms. The food in the meetings was delicious and the staff working our meeting were so attentive! Whatever we needed, they we able to help with and always with a smile. I'm planning to bring my family back this summer because the Wintergreen looks like they are going to have some amazing deals. From the looks of it - the pool area at the hotel will be perfect for my family - I have a three year old and a 7 year old. I can't wait to come back with them! Thank you so much for hospitality Wintergreen Staff!!!!! PS - I got same great deals at the outlets - which are within walking distance - between my meetings!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2011

We were extremely disappointed in this "resort". We were travelling with a hockey team (ages 16-19) and were all booked into this hotel. From the outside, things looked promising. Once inside, I was stunned at how run down the lobby was, how out of date everything was and how backward the check-in arrangements were and how generally unwelcoming the staff behind the desk was. The rooms however, made the lobby look like a 5-star hotel. The bathroom vanity and sink were right beside the door, so if you were washing your hands for example and someone came in the door, they'd be right on top of you. The toilet is in a separate area with the shower. (I didn't want to walk barefooted on the bathroom floor- it looked grimy), there's a cobbled together area with a microwave and coffee maker and a lame closet. It gets better. The beds are the worst beds I've ever slept on. The "resort"s waterpark.... ugh. Small, probably fine for little kids but it's just plain wierd. We checked out after the first night and for the same prince found a clean, modernized hotel just down the road. What a horrible place The Wintergreen Resort is. Turns out virtually all the other teams were staying in accommodations that were significantly more appealing than this was.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed December 30, 2010

We love to golf and even though it's not a very far drive to get to the Dells from MIddleton we decided to spend the night and golf the next day in the Dells as well. Wilderness - Day 1, Trappers - Day 2 and Baraboo on the way home... what fun! I have been to this resort countless times on business but never spent the night. Everyone has always been so friendly and accomodating that my fella and I decided to stay there. What a great choice! Room was super clean, bed comfy, price right, breakfast tasty and we were off to out t-time ready to go. Oh, and the hotel even smells good (something I personally favor)!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2010

This hotel could be all inclusive for families...indoor and outdoor pools with water slides. There is a restaurant on site, but you can also walk to other restaurants...namely Famous Dave's Barbeque. It is across the parking lot from Great Wolf Lodge, but the prices here are much better. Tour groups use the hotel so be prepared for large groups meeting at once.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple