Mt. Olympus Villages
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$67
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$103
$94
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$130
$139
AscendHotels
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$160
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Travelocity
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
All reviewshot tubmicrowavedresserparkssodakid
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2007

My husband and I stayed July 28th booking a last minute trip to the Dells from our home near Kenosha. (4 hours away) We didn't research the hotels and this one offered tickets to Mt. Olympus (don't go -- the lines are 45min-1hour wait per ride!) It's not a nice hotel for $189 a night for 2 queen beds!!! I thought because of the price it would be nicer but the rooms are really basic. Ours didn't even have shampoo or conditioner and when I called to request it-- they wouldn't bring it up so I had to stop my shower, get dressed, and walk down to the lobby soaking wet! The breakfast "waffel bar" consisted of ONE waffel iron and about 15 people standing around it waiting on a turn. NO thank you! The Country Kitchen buffet was delicious! There are so many hotels in the Dells at a better value than this one. When I checked out -- they didn't even ask how my stay was. The gentleman looked in the computer, took my room keys, and said "The balance is zero, have a nice day!" So I came here to get out my frustrations of feeling ripped off. $189.00!!!! Maybe if it was $89.00 I wouldn't feel so cheated.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Megantpld
Reviewed July 18, 2007

We had a party of 4 adults and 3 children aged 6&9 and stayed in the condo available at skyline. There were two bedrooms one with a king bed and the other with 2 queens. 1.5 bathrooms and full kitchen. we also had a roof top patio which was awesome. Even though we had a kitchen we took advantage of the continental breakfast for the kids. They loved the waffles. They also loved the pool facility . I read about bed bugs and we checked our beds upon arrival and all was fine. The location was central to everything. However our stay was a Wednesday to Sunday and I would not do that again. The traffic on Saturday made it most difficult to enter and exit the hotel parking lot. The staff were pleasant and brought us extra towels and light bulbs which our husbands had to put in as their maintenance person was not in. One of the t.v.'s was missing a remote and we never did get it. That was o.k as we didn't have time for t.v. The free tickets to Mt. Olympus were awesome and certainly helped us feel better after paying so much for the condo. We paid $1400. for 4 nights. I had shopped around alot and it seems this is the going rate for a condo in Wisconsin dells. Many places with condos wanted full week rental which was a problem.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank neatfrk
Reviewed June 9, 2007

Very friendly and prompt service. Great waffles!
The Mt. Olympus tickets made the cost even sweeter.
Forget the Fairfield/Wyndam timeshare deal Liars and have your own fun!

Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed February 2, 2007

We stayed at the Skyline for a quick weekend getaway. The pools were so nice the kids loved the dragon and we got lots of good pictures. We had a mini suite that fit us 5 perfect and the room we so clean. We loved the colors. The lady that checked us in was much nicer than the lady who took our reservation. Alittle advice call on the weekend to book your room. The staff is much nicer and takes the time to answer your questions and doesnt give you an attitude like the weekday staff. We discovered this when booking our future reservation. Other than the one lady who was rude the rest of the staff was great. The rooms were great and we are going back again in April.

Stayed: January 2007
3  Thank couger
Reviewed August 11, 2006

My children and I stayed at the skyline in August of 2006. I thought it was a very nice place for the money and we were given passes for everyday that we were there for Mt Olmpus (which is very costly) and Riverveiw water world. I would definately stay there again. Terri N. Gardner,Il

Stayed: August 2006