Meadowbrook Resort
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$174
$153
HIExpress.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$136
$124
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
GardenInn.com
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$109
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$109
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$180
$162
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$270
$260
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Travelocity
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$166
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
Hotels.com
All reviewsmini kitchennightly campfirefamily movieno party policyindoor poolsmall kidstotsdells resortsyoung kidsoff the beaten pathgreat place for familiessplash padthe main stripcoffee makergreat familyoff seasonchula vista
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Booked this room on booking.com stated would charge 141.75 cancellation fee. Called credit card company to find out charge was charged double before I even cancelled reservation
.credit card company is disputing for me. Check Ur credit card if u book here.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank 82,274
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This was a delightful resort! Picture perfect grounds and s'mores by campfire! My 2 & 3 year old loved the kiddy pool and the bunkhouse where they had their own beds! Location was just a block away from the craziness of the Dells. I hope we can return soon.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This resort is cute and woodsy. My family and I have been staying here for years. At this resort it feels like you are out in the woods (which you are) yet the livelyness of downtown dells are not too far away. The pools are kiddy, (besides one normal pool size). The air conditioner in our last room worked amazingly well. We always stay in a 2 bedroom room in the tall tinder lodge, which is roomy. Staff is nice and welcoming. The creek is nice, and this resort is definitely scenic with a lot of things to do.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mandapandababay
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Meadowbrook Resort is a very nice resort located in an uncharted territory area in the Dells. We were in a cabin for six, but it really should have been a cabin for four considering there was only one bathroom so once, we got there, we decided to get a room for the other couple which was a really nice room. Our overall experience at Meadowbrook was good, but, I wouldn't go back due to the lack of space in the cabins & you are not allowed to play music outside of the cabin.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are a better choice than the cabin if you are traveling with 6 or more people.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I knew it would be expensive going on a holiday weekend I accepted that. What I did not accept is my quote was without tax. I paid the deposit up front at time of reservation was told the other 1/2 would be due at time of check in. I wanted to pay all at one time and was told they could not do that. What place will not take a full payment? Secondly we arrived front desk was friendly and helpful check in surprise 11.75% more than quote for taxes that were not included in the 1/2 I already paid adding an extra 150.00 on our stay. Was told they have an indoor water park heated pool for kids. YES IF THEY ARE UNDER 4 YEARS OLD. its a kiddie pool. outdoor pools are okay but don't waste your money here if are wanting a Water park IT IS NOT. Hotel room 1/2 wall separating beds we had a lower level Cheapest room they had only 3 of these were available and paid over $1200.00 for 3 nights. Window's do not open. Bedding was hard and itchy. Exercise room was a joke 3 items made in the 1980's packed into a room that is 3x5feet.
Arcade would have been fun but a few games didn't work. Biggest complaint =
Coffee pot NO COFFEE. but you can buy at the front desk ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Shampoo comes in ketchup packets. The lobby area is CLOSED between midnight and 8am. If you are an early riser forget about taking advantage of the FREE coffee in the lobby it was available only once the last day we where there. Sign clearly states Coffee between 8am and noon. YA RIGHT! Its very nice of the place to give you a plastic bucket with 2 chocolate bars and marshmallows for 'smores. THEY DO NOT PROVIDE STICKS you have to buy those in the gift shop as well!!! Parking was a nightmare came in at 11pm after walking downtown could not find 1 open parking spot. left came back an hour later had to park diagonally in a no parking zone for the night. OVER PRICED, WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND TO ANYONE!!!

Room Tip: Do not waste your money
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family