We visited the Grand Marquis for a Saturday and Sunday the 15th & 16th of July, and liked it so much that we stayed there again the following week on July 22 on our way back home. I was apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, about the pools being lame and such. However, I was pleasantly surprised, and I can be not easy to please sometimes. Our kids, aged 9 and 5, adored this hotel and the pools. In fact, we never needed to pay to go to Noah's Ark or any other water park because they had so much fun in the hotel pools. The indoor Dolphin water park was larger than I thought and the 2 largest slides were long enough for even my husband and I to enjoy. Better yet was the large hot tub located in the same room that we could relax in while watching the kids. My only complaint was that the chlorine level in this hot tub in the dolphin park was so high that it made my eyes water. We loved the outdoor pool, with the dinosaur and other slides, and the large waterfall and basketball. Landscaping was lovely. Large enclosed grassy area for play or picnic with tables and griils. Plenty of lounge chairs around outdoor pool. Regular indoor pool and two hot tubs were large and clean. Room itself was pretty ordinary, but clean and a nice size. It was quiet at night both times we stayed. We were able to check in a little early, at 2 P.M. Best of all was the price. $118 for a Saturday night in high season. Compare that with $250 and up in the fancy waterpark hotels. Staff was pleasant as well. Nice location right off the highway exit. Highly recommended if your kids are not spoiled by and used to large waterparks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells