We took a family vacation with my parents. We stayed the the Dolphin Suite which was a little expensive, but we really felt that it was a value considering it was really two rooms in one. Having the suite allowed for easy nap times. The children could go in one room without actually being left. The rooms were huge and clean. The kids, ages 5, 3,and 1, loved the indoor water park. My father like the fact that there was a whirlpool. in the same room with the water park. He could soak while watching his grandkids have fun. He was not isolated at the other pool, where the other two whirlpools were located.
We recieve our wrist bands for MT. Olympus at check in with our Passport to Save coupon. The front desk was always friendly. I decied to take my oldest son on a walk and the woman at the front desk told me about a play ground within walking distance. There were also a few gift shops and quicte a few resurants nearby as well. Ponderosa was very close which was nice for us.
We enjoyed ourselves so much on this trip we decided to stay and extra day. We had to switch rooms, which was totally understandable. They told us not to worry about the check out time. All we had to do was pack up our stuff and housekeeping moved us to the next room.
The second room, had three queens and a sofa in one room. It was also VERY spacious.
There was hot coffee in the lobby every morning. Not having a continental breakfast didn't really affect us. We had cereal and fruit in our room. Kids could get ready and eat at their leaisure. They have a mini fridge and microwave in each room.
I like that to hotel was easy to find on our way into town, but not in the very center of things so traffic wasn't bad. We found that it was very quite, except in the waterpark, then again, that can be expected with all the little ones having fun. All in all we enjoyed our stay and have determined that this is where we are staying when we come to Wisconsin Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells