It is a VERY old hotel. Straight out of the 80's and there are areas that do not smell great. Also the coffee in the morning shouldn't even be bothered with (powdered creamer ewww). But that being said I gave 4 stars because we decided to take our 2 children (5 and 4) on a last minute trip to the Dells for Memorial Day weekend. I found rates online here at 108.00 per night where as everywhere else was 150+++. We got in on Friday night and left Sunday afternoon. Glad we did because the clientele got very sketchy on Saturday night. But all night Friday and most of Saturday we did not have to share the parks with anyone. We were totally alone! The slides and pools were perfect for the kids and the location of the hot tubs to the pools made it perfect to relax and enjoy while they played. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Clearly the hotel needs to be upgraded but all and all we will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells