So, this hotel was straight out of the 80's. I felt like crimping my hair and wearing my bangles. In fact, my husband and I were only planning on staying one night-but, we fell in love with the pool area. My young, timid children were able to play and enjoy themselves without noisy water buckets dumping on them. The water slides were fun and small enough for my 2 year old to enjoy and the pools were always quiet. We ended up staying here the entire Dells trip and spent far more time enjoying the water park then we ever thought possible.
So, ignore the pink wallpaper and head down to the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells