My family and I decided to head to the Waterpark Capital of the world for this years family vacation. We began our stay in Portage, WI then to the Dells. I always use the ratings to help in choosing lodging and attractions however against my better judgement we decided to stay at a Super 8 and never again I don't care if they do offer waterpark wristbands. Luckily we decided to stay and relocate to a different hotel and the Grand Marquis caught my eye while visiting some friends it reminded me of a casino hotel, I decided to look online at the prices for 1 night and it was very feasible. This hotel was a lifesaver, my boys had a ball on the multiple waterslides, the room was spacious, cozy and most of all clean, clean, clean, I enjoyed the sauna. The only amenity missing was complementary breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells