The Grand Marquis Waterpark and Hotel in Wisconsin Dells was an excellent choice for our vacation. We traveled with 5 yr. old triplets, a 10 yr old and a 12 year old. The waterpark indoors was wonderful for the 5 year olds. It featured colorful dolphins and and several slides. It was clean, not crowded and family friendly. The outdoor pool had a waterfall. several slides and a little deeper pool. There was also an indoor pool and hotubs. The rooms were spacious, clean, new and brightly decorated. We had a great time for a fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells