We went mid-week during out kids spring break and had the run of the place. Nothing has changed since last year. The kids love the pools (haven't outgrown them yet!?). Only 2 minor issues. First was that the hot tub in the newer (east) waterpark wasnt working (as in it was not heating the water). I'm sure they have it fixed by now. Second was that they would not place me on the top floor which I perfer as they did not want to "open up" those rooms. This was a first for that request not being obliged at a hotel. I found this odd as we stayed wed through fri and it appeared all the rooms on the upper level had been booked for the weekend. Lots of good restaurants and shopping in the area. Nice stay all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells