My wife and I with our kids stayed here for the weekend in the middle of October and the kids water park was awesome. It was very clean and the staff was very good. There are no towels in the pool and when we wanted them, we had to go to the front desk. We did not like this but it was not terrible. Our room did not have a coffee maker but for the price, we walked to the lobby. We would certainly stay again since we only had to pay a bit over $100. The fold out couch was terrible but that was our only real complaint. Give this a try, you will not be disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells