We stayed the weekend of 10/5 - 10/8. After arriving in late evening after a 5 hour car trip, we were happy to arrive at the hotel. The woman at the front desk was most helpful. As I have read in other reviews this hotel's interior is dated but it was bright and clean. Our room was most comfortable. Could use some new pillows. My grandson, who is 3, loved the indoor waterpark. The swimming pool is also very nice. They have a small child's pool that is about 1 ft to 1 1/2 ft deep. He loved that pool as well. Hot tubs were great. Close enough to walk to Tanger Outlet. Use to stay at Copacabana until it became a Mt Olympus crap resort. This is our new fall getaway hotel. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells