Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
Delton Oaks Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$150
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$110
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$185
$179
Travelocity
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Agoda.com
All reviewswater parknoah's arkhot tubyoung kidscontinental breakfastjacuzzi suiteoutdoor poolpools were cleanwet towelsperfect sizesmall childrenkeep an eyefamily vacationhousekeeping stafffamily suitefree ticketsbring your own
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We visit grand M. in april this year. Rooms were very clean with good equipment. Overall property was also cealn and well maintained. we had always room for our kids at the polls areas. Very good locations - easy to find. we will come back to Grand Marquis. We are quite happy with our stay.

1  Thank Andzi1
Reviewed April 19, 2012

MY family and i stayed the weekend. Sorry to say they have BED BUGS. I wouldn't go back. the water park wasn't fun it was nothing to do there so we went out to another on. People saying
that they had a great time KODO'S WE DIDN'T. They gave us our money back thank you.

Room Tip: thrid floor is quiet
1  Thank lukeathera C
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My family and I keep coming back. It's not crowded and I feel relaxed in the hot tub, can still keep an eye on the kids too. Have been coming here for at least 10 years and always recommend it to friends that don't want to get knocked down from all the bustle at the other water parks. My husband won't stay anywhere else.

3  Thank Yolanda A
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I were here over the Easter weekend. Everything looks just like the photo. The hotel really does need to be updated. When we first walked into the room it was really cold so I went over to turn on the heat and the knob fell off and one side was missing a knob all together. I immediately felt that I wanted my money back because it did not look like much to begin with. I called down and the lady at the front desk Jody offered to move us to another room. We stayed because my husband was already taking a nap. Later on when giving my girls a bath I saw a piece of black stuff coming out of the overflow which grossed me out beyond words. I notified the office and they made a note for housekeeping to clean it. They tried to make my stay a happy one and resolve all problems. My children loved it and the pools were perfect for my 4 and five year old. The hot tubs were very hot and comfortable for my taste. We had a junior suite and the couch was worn down in the springs and had not been cleaned under the cushions. The beds felt cheap and the pillows were thin as were the towels. To my surprise me feet were not dirty from walking on the carpet. When I sat on the toilet the toilet did seem to make that noise like it was not bolted down well. I think the hotel over all was taken care of though. I paid $109. for a family of four during the weekend. I would stay again in spite of the bad because they tried to right what was wrong. It was a pretty quiet except for the club on the right side of the building you can hear the music. We would probably stay again because of the wonderful pool area made for the little ones and the wonderful hot tubs. Most importantly because Jody at the office took care of what ever my complaint was and it was handed to the person in the morning and taken care of. I am aware it cost to update and maybe they will sooner than later but as long at our room is very clean and my kids enjoy it I will stay again. All the common areas are clean and all entrances are locked. There are vending machines but no place inside to buy food. There are places that deliver but in the dells everything is high priced. The people hear do care and want you to have a good experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the club Marley's if you are a light sleeper. Bring your own pillows cause you will need more than one or ask for an extra one. Junior suite was a good size for 2 adults and 2 little ones.
3  Thank Jewell R
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The Grand Marquis was a fine place to spend two nights with our almost 4 year old son.

We stayed in a Junior Studio which is slightly bigger than a standard Guest Room. The decor/condition was a bit dated but it was certainly acceptable. They offer a few other room options too, but the "special" rooms are not plentiful so make sure you book well in advance if that is what you want. The hotel was probably less than a quarter full during our Spring Break stay so it was very quiet. Many times we had the waterpark to ourselves. Since it is relatively small I imagine if things were busier we may not have had as much fun.

We spent our time in the indoor waterpark which was perfect for our son. It is definitely for younger kids so any children over seven or so would probably get bored. The other pool area does skew a little older. The rough bottom of the waterpark has been mentioned and I did scrape my hands the first time I took my son down the big slide.

It would be nice if they offered a breakfast as most other places do, but at least they did have coffee in the morning. The room price is among the lowest in the area for a hotel with a waterpark.

All in all we were happy with our stay. We go to the Dells once a year so I'm sure we will try another place next time. As our son gets older we will move to the bigger resorts/waterpark although I don't look forward to paying their prices. For this trip we were happy we stayed at The Grand Marquis.

Room Tip: Top floor was very quiet. We faced the parking lot but it was not a distraction.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family