I felt like an idiot staying there, i did read the review and thought it was exaggerated, oh my those words rang in mind! I should taken it seriously and saved myself and my family the anguish.. this place is not worth a penny, the facade is a disillusion and an exaggeration, I’ve seen better public swimming pools. The room was the worst, the ghastly road side accommodations might be have better rooms then these guys. The rooms here are so crammed, and the bathroom is sooooooooooo small, they don’t have any other amenities and a weird linger smell, the heater just blasts, the windows don't keep the cold out.
The beds were squashy and not comfortable at all, seemed like the sheets were washed with just water, if they even were...the pillows were also not comfortable and were way past replacement!
The customer service was awful as well, even the dinky hotels, stock a toothbrush and toothpaste for someone who might have forgotten they didn’t have any thing plus they are not very helpful, the woman at the front desk even forgot to check us out.
My review might sound harsh, it is due to the fact the place is that way, oh yeah totally forgot, kids running like mad people in the hallways and people talking like they are at a carnival as we were trying to go to sleep, maybe its not their fault, it’s the crappy flimsy place.
I wouldn’t want anyone else to have the experience we had! So my sincere advice is to avoid this place at all cost!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn